I have a change in address and/or phone number. Who do I inform?

Applicants should update their Master Profile within the NeoEd System.

Once employed, please inform your school’s SASA (School Administrative Services Assistant) who will give you the appropriate form to send to the Certificated Records and Transaction Unit.