Who can I contact with questions?

Generally, the first line of contact will be your school’s SASA (School Administrative Services Assistant). You may also contact the Teacher Recruitment Unit and we will do our best to provide the contact information for the appropriate unit/area. Once hired, the Teacher Recruitment Unit handles the following areas for NON-TENURED teachers:

  • New hire employment forms
  • Non-tenured teacher rehire contracts
  • Tracking of outstanding employment forms
  • Active pursuit documentation (Credential Tracking)
  • Reclassification for teachers who have NOT completed a SATEP